Top 10 Acer Pg279q
Nowadays, there are so many products of acer pg279q in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for acer pg279q in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings acer pg279q which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
604 reviews analysed
1. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Pg279q, Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 would be the Best Acer Pg279q for Money.
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
2. Acer Xf270hu Cbmiiprx Freesync Monitor
- Zero frame Design | 2 speakers at 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display 1. 2 port, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4 port (Display port cable included)
- Response time: 1ms (g to G)
- 27″ Wqhd (2560 x 1440) widescreen TN monitor with AMD Free Sync technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz – Using Display port or HDMI 2. 0 port
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s XF Series gaming monitor – the WQHD resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD FreeSync technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker-less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big-screen display. (UM. HX0AA. C03)
3. Acer X34 Pbmiphzx Ultrawide Technology
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer X34 Pbmiphzx Ultrawide Technology has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer X34 Pbmiphzx Ultrawide Technology is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer X34 Pbmiphzx Ultrawide Technology easily gets the award of Best Acer Pg279q Under 100$.
- I was hesitant to try a wide, curved monitor due to fear of color wash out, and brightness issues but it actually looks pretty … Read More
- Smoothest gaming quality i’ve ever experienced and now i’ll never go back.
- Disclaimer sometimes video and picture quality look weird and blotchy when i’m on normal browser activity but i’m almost certai… Read More
- It seems like they have some quality control issues.
- Overall i’m very satisfied with the performance and quality of this monitor but not the price!
- So far i haven’t had an problems with the monitor.
- I added this to my existing acer moniter as a gaming upgrade, and could not be happier, the price is steep, but worth every penny.
- Price was good and everything on this transaction was perfect.
- Only reason why i didn’t give it a five star is due to the price!
- I liked the included stand, and the way it came out of the box.
- This monitor rocks, it replaced a 60hz 29 in 4k and it’s so much better.
- I need color accuracy over refresh rate so i am running at 100hz rather than 120hz and it still feels great.
- I did a ton of research and realized that for me the specs of this monitor fit what i needed with a good balance between larger… Read More
- I had it paired with a evga gtx 1080ti and almost all games were ran on ultra or high settings.
- Nice unit & user friendly. Outstanding rate & flawless.
- This is the best monitor I have ever owned.Great color, great response rate. Love the resolution. and being able to OC it to 12… Read More
4. Acer Vg271up Freesync 2560X1440 Widescreen
- Zero Frame Design | High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | 2 Speakers at 2 Watts per Speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz
- Response Time: 1ms VRB
Acer Vg271up Freesync 2560X1440 Widescreen is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Vg271up Freesync 2560X1440 Widescreen if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Pg279q is that even though Acer Vg271up Freesync 2560X1440 Widescreen is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Really good gaming monitor i bought this for me and it is a really good monitor the quality is great the fps is great everythin… Read More
- Awesome monitor with amazing picture quality and color.
- The overall product is good the picture quality is solid.
- I do see the dead pixel problem tend show on acer monitors and that just needs better quality assurance at these price points.
- The price is really good for the monitor as well.
- Although i do wish i new how big 24’ was because it is a bit smaller than my liking but it was perfect for my setup and the pac… Read More
- I’m enjoying it more then playing on my 55in 4k tv.
- Now this is my first 144hz gaming monitor and my previous display was a 75hz 1080p one.
- Compared to the same priced pixio px276 that my wifes pc use’s, this monitor is way better in color accuracy, and depth of colo… Read More
- Perfect monitor for gaming perfect color perfect speed
- Really good gaming monitor for the price
5. Acer Kg241q Pbiip Freesync Technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI (Includes HDMI Cable)
- 144Hz Refresh Rate
- Acer VisionCare Technologies. Dimensions without stand (W x H x D)-22.32 x 13.22 x 2.39 inches
- 23.6 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen TN Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G)
If you are buying a Acer Pg279q for the first time, then you should have Acer Kg241q Pbiip Freesync Technology. It has fewer features when you make Acer Pg279q comparisons of Acer Kg241q Pbiip Freesync Technology with any other Acer Pg279q but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Pg279q, grab any Acer Pg279q but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Kg241q Pbiip Freesync Technology
- Looks cool, and image quality is great.
- Not the absolute best picture quality out there, but very happy with results given the unbeatable price.
- The instructions that game with the monitor did not seem helpful to me.
- Quality of images is a lot crisp.
- It has self picture quality adjustment on both the xbox and ps5 they don’t share the same settings.
- For the price is a good bargain, not the best monitor you can get but does it’s job.
- The monitor did not seem to do it but the problem itself lies within the ps5.
- Works great and has a noticeable difference with amd freesync compatible hardware.
- So glad i finally upgraded to 1440p.
- You might not think going from a 4ms to 1ms monitor would be much of a difference, but it is.
- Very high quality and it works perfectly! I have had it for a couple of weeks and it gets the job done very well. It works so w… Read More
6. Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440
- Mounting type: VESA Standard Mount Interface600mm x 400mm
- Signal Inputs: 1 x Display Port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4.
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker-less Technology-Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (Overclocking to 165Hz)-Using Display Port. Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star): 32. 02 W. Standby Power Consumption : 470 mW
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology.
- Panel Type: TN
Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440 is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer KG241Q Pbiip 23.6&Quot; Full HD (1920 X 1080) TN 144Hz 1Ms Monitor With AMD FREESYNC Technology (Display Port &Amp; 2 X HDMI) which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440 brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440 is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer Pg279q in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer Pg279q and it could be any of the high value Acer Pg279q, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440. Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440 will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Kb272hl Bix Visioncare Flicker Less
8. Acer Xfa240 Bmj
- Height, pivot, swivel and tilt | viewing angles: 170° horizontal and 160° vertical
- Mounting Type: VESA mounting compatible (100 x 100mm)
- These monitors are FreeSync monitors that also support G-Sync compatibility
- 24 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen TN G SYNC compatible display
- 144Hz refresh rate using Display port | response time: 1ms. Input Voltage: 120 V AC, 230 V AC
- Signal inputs: 1 x Display Port (V1. 2), 1 x HDMI/MHL and 1 x DVI
- 2 x 2 watt speakers | panel Type: TN | colors supported: 16. 7 million | brightness: 350 nit
Acer Xfa240 Bmj is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Xfa240 Bmj wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Xfa240 Bmj once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Pg279q in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Pg279q to any other Acer Pg279q is least.
9. Acer Ed323qur Abi
- ergonomic tilt: 5 degree to 15 degree
- Zero frame curved design
- VESA Compatible – (Yes)100 x 100mm
- Ports: 1 x Display Port, 1 x HDMI 1. 4 and 1 x DVI (w/HDCP)
- AMD Radeon free Sync technology
- 4ms response time
- 31.5 inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) 1800R curved Widescreen VA monitor
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz Using Display port
Acer Ed323qur Abi is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Ed323qur Abi which falls into premium category but Acer Ed323qur Abiis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Ed323qur Abi offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Pg279q available in the market today. Acer Ed323qur Abi was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Pg279q to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- The view outside the cockpit windshield seems wrap-around ‘huge’ and the quality and clarity is very great.
- Got this to replace my old 24 inch monitors and i am very happy with the purchase.
- I had to mess with the settings on my graphics card (rx 580) to get this to go away.
- The picture quality is great and so is the size.
- Amd freesync works great (after some tinkering).
- If you can get it for this price, you should do so.
- I purchased this monitor on sale for around 300 i believe and for that price i couldn’t find these specs anywhere else.
- I really don’t want to return it because i like it so much and i sort of really need it (other monitors broke, also don’t like … Read More
- Pros: works perfect right out of the box.
- Reusing the back from another model of monitor?
- Came in perfect condition and is a nice upgrade from my 27in dell.
- I rather prefer the 16:9 aspect ratio than the ultra-wide screen pics i’ve studied.
- It’s also freesync compatible, which i haven’t been able to make use of just yet but plan to in the future (rtx3080 whenever th… Read More
- Great product for an amazing price. Better than I expected
10. Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Pg279q yet, then Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Pg279q Under 100$ and Acer Pg279q comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Pg279q Under 100$
- They do last a long time and the quality is great.
- Even so, i am happy with the product.
- I gave it four stars because it does not work well with the hdmi-to-vga converter.
- Picture quality is good from what i can tell and there’s no glare.
- The display quality was okay but not great, but the real problem was that the screen intermittently turned off and on, multiple… Read More
- ) besides that, yes this does tilt, and there is buttons to adjust the brightness at the bottom of the screen.
- This is an excellant monitor, and you cant beat the price on it – i did some research on acer, they are a reputable company tha… Read More
- So overall its a 7/10 but probably the best you’ll get for the price.
- Perfect size for the average desk, this works great with my MacBook Pro and was a great value for the price!
- Great for gaming awesome picture
- Good picture quality and perfect size for gaming