Top 10 Acer Zenbook Slim
Best acer zenbook slim Reviews :If you are reading this, then you already know about acer zenbook slim is a great product for you, your family or any other person whom you are planning to buy. Don’t worry about price if you are looking for a acer zenbook slim for any person or your home, office or personal use then also we have covered all kind of acer zenbook slim. It doesn’t matter what’s your budget we have listed all minimum to maximum price budget details.
Thanks to e-commerce explosion, we now have a Sale more often and predictable than the monsoon. If acer zenbook slim is your interest area, then you are at the right place and with the advent of new year, at right time. Investing in acer zenbook slim has become very foggy with a lot of malicious product and fakes out there.
So, if you need a handy guide to ensure that your investment is safe, look no more beyond our Ultimate Buying Guide for acer zenbook slim. Here we bring out the best in the acer zenbook slim which you can safely buy in 2021.
924 reviews analysed
1. Acer Display I7 8565U Geforce A515 54G 73Wc
- 1 USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power off Charging), 1 USB 2.0 Port & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display | NVIDIA GeForce MX250 with 2 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- Windows 10 Home. Maximum power supply is 65 Watts
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7 8565u Processor (Upto 4.6 gram Hz) | 12GB DDR4 Memory | 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11AC Wi Fi | Backlit keyboard | upto 9.5 hours battery Life
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Zenbook Slim, Acer Display I7 8565U Geforce A515 54G 73Wc would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Display I7 8565U Geforce A515 54G 73Wc was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Display I7 8565U Geforce A515 54G 73Wc would be the Best Acer Zenbook Slim for Money.
2. Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R5re
- 15 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display | AMD Radeon Vega 8 mobile Graphics
- AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Quad-core processor (Up to 3.7GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 802 11AC Wi-Fi | Backlit keyboard | up to 7 5 hours Battery Life
- System RAM type: DDR4 SDRAM
- 1 – USB 3 1 Gen 1 port 2 – USB 2 0 Ports & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R5re is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R5re comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Acer Zenbook Slim and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Acer Zenbook Slim then don’t look beyond Acer Display Graphics Keyboard A515 43 R5re. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Acer Zenbook Slim in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Acer Nitro Wireless Ac Keyboard Obsidian
- Headphone Jack, 3 x USB 3.0 Type A Ports, 1 x HDMI Output
- 8GB system memory for advanced multitasking, 256GB solid state drive (SSD)
- 15.6″ Full HD display, AMD Ryzen 5 4600H processor, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 graphics, Windows 10 operating system
- Stereo speakers, Weighs 5.29 lbs. and measures 0.9″ thin, Obsidian Black
- Backlit Keyboard, Bluetooth, Wireless-AC, Wireless/Wired connectivity (WiFi 6 – 802.11 ax), 10/100/1000 Ethernet Card, NO DVD
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Nitro Wireless Ac Keyboard Obsidian has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Nitro Wireless Ac Keyboard Obsidian is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Nitro Wireless Ac Keyboard Obsidian easily gets the award of Best Acer Zenbook Slim Under 100$.
4. Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen IPS Multi-Touch Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8550U Processor (Up to 4.0GHz)
- Windows 10 Home. Number of USB 3.0 Ports- 2. Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports- 1.Total Number of USB Ports- 3
- Up to 8-hours Battery Life
- 16GB LPDDR3 Memory, 512GB SSD.
Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Zenbook Slim is that even though Acer I7 8550U Lpddr3 Windows Sf514 52T 82Wq is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
If you are buying a Acer Zenbook Slim for the first time, then you should have Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2. It has fewer features when you make Acer Zenbook Slim comparisons of Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2 with any other Acer Zenbook Slim but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Zenbook Slim, grab any Acer Zenbook Slim but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer I5 10210U 802 11Ax Fingerprint A515 54 59W2
6. Acer Computer I5 7200U Keyboard Bluetooth
- Up to 7.5 hours battery life
- Upgrade to 8GB DDR4 Memory
- 15.6 inches full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit IPS display
- AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz)
- 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 port, 2 USB 2.0 ports & 1 HDMI port with HDCP support
- Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro. Maximum power supply wattage: 65 Watts
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
- Upgrade to 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Backlit Keyboard
Rock eDigital sells computers with upgraded configurations. If the computer has modifications (listed above), then the manufacturer box is opened for it to be tested and inspected and to install the upgrades to achieve the specifications as advertised.
Thin and Light Home and business Laptop Computer
Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop A515
15.6 inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED backlit IPS Display
AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual Core Processor (Up to 3.5GHz)
Upgrade to 8GB DDR4
Upgrade to 256 GB SSD
AMD Radeon Vega 3 Mobile Graphics
802.11ac Wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.0 Combo
720p HD Webcam
Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
Ports & Slots:
1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports & 1 HDMI Port with HDCP support
Dimensions: 14.31″ x 9.74″ x 0.89″
Approximate Weight: 3.97lbs
- Works great but could use a faster processor.
- Purchased acer laptop and it perform well and it looks and feels like a quality built laptop
- Works great but could use a faster processor.
- Most authentic review
7. Acer Aspire 2 60Ghz Windows Renewed
- This Certified Refurbished product is Certified Factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
- This laptop features the blazing fast AMD Ryzen 3 3200U 2.60 GHz Processor.
- No need to worry about running out of space with 128 GB storage and 4 GB Ram.
- AMD Radeon Vega 3 graphics ensure quality imaging coming from your machine.
8. Performance Acer Swift Ultra Thin Lightweight
- Intel Quad-Core i7-8565U (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- 512GB SSD flash memory: This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback
- frameless (0.23″) bezel
- Ultra-Thin & Lightweight, Only 2.2 lbs and 0.6″ thick | Backlit Keyboard, Fingerprint Reader | Windows 10 | WIFI | 802_11_AC | Upto 10 Hours Battery Life | HDMI | Webcam | Bluetooth |Come with LPT Cloth
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) LED backlit Multi-Touch display with In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- 16GB DDR4 Memory for full-power multitasking
- Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0, 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
Performance Acer Swift Ultra Thin Lightweight is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Performance Acer Swift Ultra Thin Lightweight wins the users. Most of them who buy Performance Acer Swift Ultra Thin Lightweight once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Zenbook Slim in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Zenbook Slim to any other Acer Zenbook Slim is least.
9. Asus Ultra Slim I7 1165G7 Thunderbolt Ux325ea Xs74
- PM No Optical Drive Windows 10 Pro 802.11ax HD camera with IR function to support Windows Hello
- 16GB LPDDR4X (on board) Intel Iris Xe Graphics 512GB PCIe SSD
- 4S1P, 4-cell Li-ion N 1YR International
- Without privacy shutter Bluetooth 5.0 (Dual band) 2×2 Backlit Chiclet Keyboard 67WHrs
- Glossy Intel Core i7-1165G7 2.8GHz (Turbo up to 4.7 GHz)
10. Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard
- ?AMD Ryzen Processor?AMD Ryzen 3 3200U Dual-Core Processor 2.6GHz with Precision Boost up to 3.5GHz (Up to 4MB L3 Cache),
- ?15.6″ Non-touch FHD Display?15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display,
- ?Operating System and Ports?Windows 10 Home in S mode 64-bit, English (Free upgrade to Windows 10 Home)
- ?RAM and Storage?8GB DDR4 Memory, 128GB Solid State Drive, Back-lit Keyboard,
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi featuring 2×2 MIMO technology (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4.0, Back-lit Keyboard, HD Webcam (1280 x 720), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 Ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 7.5-hours Battery Life, 3.97 lbs. | 1.8 kg (system unit only)
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Zenbook Slim yet, then Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Zenbook Slim Under 100$ and Acer Zenbook Slim comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Aspire Computer Graphics Keyboard’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Zenbook Slim Under 100$
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.