The Best Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light
Nowadays, there are so many products of home safety low temperature warning light in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for home safety low temperature warning light in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings home safety low temperature warning light which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
543 reviews analysed
Wyze Cam Pan 1080p Pan/Tilt/Zoom Wi-Fi Indoor Smart Home Camera with Night Vision and 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa
- NOTE: Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- IFTTT Integration: Set up IFTTT applets to automate your Wyze Cam Pan.
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam Pan
- 110 Degree/sec rotation speed, 360 Degree horizontal range, 93 Degree vertical range for 360 Degree coverage in under 3 sec. Pan Scan feature automatically scans your room based on up to 4 waypoints
- 1080P full HD video and night vision that uses 6 IR LEDs and distinguishes 18 steps of gray to provide clear images up to 30 feet away. Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion &
- sound detection with alert notifications sent to your phone with free rolling 14-Day cloud storage of alert videos, 2-way audio, microSD card slot for continuous recording and time lapse.Connectivity Requirements:Upload speed 1.0 Mbps for SD and 1.5 Mbps for HD
- Motion tracking feature detects, Tags, and follows motion within the camera’s field of view, as long as motion continues
Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera with Night Vision, 2-Way Audio, Works with Alexa
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam , Smart Sound Recognition – Wyze Cam recognizes the unique sounds of smoke alarms and CO monitors and alerts you to these specific emergencies
- 1080p full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion Tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Operating system supports ios 8.0 and android 5.0 or later.
- Motion and sound detection with free rolling 14-day cloud storage. Use the Wyze App (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras. Add a microSD card (up to 32GB max size) for local storage.
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere – no screws required.Image Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
Wyze Cam v2 delivers fast, clear, live stream footage direct to your smartphone via the Wyze App (iOS and Android), day or night. With motion and sound detection you can receive an alert anytime your Wyze Cam v2 detects sound and motion, and view up to 14 days of saved alert videos for free – no monthly fees or subscription required. Use the Wyze Cam v2’s new Motion Tagging feature to easily identify motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Plus, you can add an 8GB, 16GB or 32GB microSD card (sold separately) to enable continuous recording and schedule custom time lapse videos, and use 2-way audio to talk and listen through your Wyze Cam v2. Use the Wyze App to manage and view multiple cameras, share your cameras with other users, view alert videos, and record and share photos and videos directly from the app. With its small size, magnetic base, and flexible 3-axis design, the Wyze Cam v2 can go anywhere you need it. The Wyze Cam v2 must be powered to use (it does not have a battery), and is designed for indoor use (it is not weatherproof).
From the Manufacturer
2.8mm focal length. 110º wide angle lens. 1920×1080 (1080p) full HD video. 8x digital zoom. Night vision up to 30 feet. Wyze Cam v2 delivers clear, crisp live stream footage to your smartphone, day or night, so you can see every detail, even at 8x digital zoom.
Wyze Cam v2 works with Alexa. Control Wyze Cam v2 with your voice by saying, “Alexa, show me the Living Room” to view a live stream from your camera.
Wyze Cam v2 can automatically record a 10-15 second alert video when it detects motion or sound. Videos are securely uploaded to the Amazon AWS Cloud via end-to-end encryption and are accessible for 14 days – no subscription plan required.
With its small size, magnetic base, included adhesive metal plate, and flexible 3-axis design, the Wyze Cam v2 can go anywhere you need it – no screws required.
Wyze Cam v2’s Motion Tagging technology detects and highlights motion, making it easier to identify moving objects.
Wyze Cam v2 comes packed with features – we’ve covered every angle, so you can too.
Describe your product in 3 words.
Tech for all!
How did you come up with the idea for this product?
Wyze Labs was created with the mission of making high quality, easy-to-use, affordable smart home technology accessible to everyone. We believe big things come in small packages – that’s why we created an affordable, easy-to-use smart home camera that can help you solve life’s mysteries, big and small. So you can be everywhere. And watch everything.
What makes your product special?
In creating the Wyze Cam we focused on 3 things: quality, affordability and design. We partnered with our user community to create a camera that is useful, easy-to-use and affordable. It has the features users want, in an elegant, simple design.
What has been the best part of your startup experience?
Working directly with our user community to create a product we all love. We’re not just selling a camera – we’re creating a new way for our user community to participate in the product development journey, from vision to testing to launch. And this is just the beginning. We can’t wait for you to join us!
Kidde 21026043 Battery-Operated(Not Hardwired) Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Warning KN-COSM-BA
- Voice Alarm –Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Alarm announces “Fire!” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected
- Combined Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, two were needed. Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive.
- Audio alarm: 85 dB at 10 feet. Test/Reset Button and LEDs – Tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition. Humidity Range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity non-condensing
- Battery – Provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur. The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. Note : The date printed on the item is manufacturing date,not the expiration date. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for Manual.
- Voice Announcements – Hush Feature temporarily silences nuisance alarms with “HUSH MODE ACTIVATED” and “HUSH MODE CANCELLED” voice announcement. If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher, the unit will announce “CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED” to warn of the CO incident, when the Test/ Reset button is pressed.Temperature Range:40˚F (4.4˚C) to 100˚F (37.8˚C).Voltage (volts):4.5
The Kidde KN-COSM-BA Combination Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm provides two important safety devices in a single unit. This alarm includes a voice warning system that announces “Fire, Carbon Monoxide, Low Battery and Smart Hush Activation.” The voice alarm eliminates any confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement. This technologically advanced combination alarm is battery operated protecting you and your family even during a power outage when many incidences occur. The KN-COSM-BA is an easy to install alarm that is suitable for all living areas and has a 10-year life and a 5-year limited warranty. This alarm uses ionization sensing technology. Leading authorities recommend that both ionization and photoelectric smoke alarms be installed to help insure maximum detection of the various types of fires that can occur within the home. Ionization sensing alarms may detect invisible fire particles (associated with fast flaming fires) sooner than photoelectric alarms. Photoelectric sensing alarms may detect visible fire particles (associated with slow smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
Kidde Hardwire Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Battery Backup and Voice Warning, Interconnectable | Model KN-COSM-IBA
- Smart Interconnect-Interconnects up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating), Battery Backup (2-AA batteries included)-Provides protection during power outages.Front Loading Battery Door-Replace the backup batteries without disconnecting from mounting bracket
- Humidity range:10%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing.Battery Lockout System-The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed, Alarm Tamper Resist-Helps deter from tampering and theft, Adjustable Mounting Bracket-Makes installation fast and easy. Works with existing smoke and combination smoke and CO mounting brackets.
- Peak Level Memory-Announces “CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED” if alarm has detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher since it was last reset, HushTM Feature-Silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes. (Smoke must be present before HushTM is activated)
- Ionization Sensor Technology-Ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires, est Button Functions:– Tests the unit for proper operation – Peak Level memory – Resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- Green LED-Illuminates to indicate the unit is receiving AC power. Flashes once every 60 seconds to indicate battery only mode. Flashes once per second during alarm to indicate initiating alarm. Flashes once every 16 seconds to indicate smoke or CO previously detected. Flashes every 2 seconds while the alarm is in HUSHTM mode
- Red LED-When a dangerous level of smoke or carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flash. If the unit malfunctions, the red LED will flash and the unit will chirp every 30 seconds
- Talking alarm announces the hazard type detected, helping to speed up reaction time
- Combined carbon monoxide and smoke alarm, a single unit can be installed where previously two were needed
- Battery safeguard ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries
- Test-reset button tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement
- Meets safety standards set by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and interconnects with other KN-COSM-IBA models
- 120V AC, All Kidde brand hard wired smoke alarms are interconnectable with the KN-COSM-IBA
This combination smoke/CO alarm features an 85dB horn and voice that announces “Fire”, “Carbon Monoxide”, and “Low Battery” warnings when detected. It can also interface with other Kidde interconnectable alarms. Meets NFPA 72 standards Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The KN-COSM-IBA combines a Carbon Monoxide and Ionization Smoke Alarm, providing two important safety devices in a single unit. This alarm includes a voice warning system that helps eliminate confusion, as it tells you if its detected fire or carbon monoxide, or even if it needs a new battery. This alarm has 2 AA battery backup, which protects you and your family — even during a power outage when many incidences occur. The alarm also allows you to easily silence nuisance alarms using its convenient Smart Hush feature.
This talking combo alarm is powered by your home’s electricity and can interconnect with other smoke alarms in your home. Experts recommend interconnected alarms, because when one sounds, they all sound, providing an early warning against fire by dramatically increasing your ability to hear an alarm anywhere in your home, regardless of where the fire starts.
Combination Smoke/CO Alarm for Improved Safety
The Kidde Combination Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Alarm includes a voice warning system that eliminates confusion and clearly warns you and your family of a smoke or carbon monoxide danger, or if your battery is in need of replacement or your alarm is in hush mode.
Fire: The red LED will flash and be accompanied by three long alarm beeps followed by a verbal warning message “Fire! Fire!” The alarm will repeat pattern until smoke is eliminated.
Carbon Monoxide: Four short alarm beeps followed by a verbal warning “Warning! Carbon Monoxide!” This continues until the unit is reset or CO is eliminated.
Low Battery: One chirp followed by warning “Low Battery” The red LED light will flash. This pattern will continue every minute for the first hour. After the first hour the red LED light will flash once every minute accompanied by the chirp sound. The low battery warning will only sound once every fifteen minutes.
Voice Hush Indication: “Hush Activated” and “Hush Cancelled” voice announcement.
Peak Level Memory: If the alarm had detected a CO level of 100ppm or higher when the Test/Reset button is pressed, the unit will announce “Carbon Monoxide Previously Detected” to warn of the CO incident.
Inter-connectable for Improved Safety
Fire and consumer experts recommend interconnected alarms for added protection. According to the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), most Americans feel they are more at risk of being a victim of a tornado than of a house fire. Actually the opposite is true. Fires are more common than any other disaster that strikes a family at home, and can become deadly in minutes.
You have on average less than three minutes from the time you hear a smoke alarm to escape a fire. The sooner you hear an alarm, the sooner you can get out safely. Smoke alarms that link together so that when one goes off, they all go off, are called interconnected alarms. These alarms provide more warnings in more places, giving your family more time to escape a house fire. Houses built after 1993 are required by building codes to have interconnected alarms that are wired into their electrical system.
KN-COSM-IBA Hardwire Combination Carbon Monoxide and Smoke Alarm
At a Glance
- Talking alarm announces the hazard type detected, helping to speed up reaction time
- Employs both smoke and carbon monoxide sensors
- Inter-connectable to provide improved protection
- Features a hush button to silence the alarm for non-emergency situations like a smoky dinner
- Battery safeguard ensures the unit cannot be accidentally mounted without batteries
Trademarked Hush Feature for Convenience
By pressing the Hush button, you can easily and safely silence nuisance alarms caused by non-emergency situations, such as overcooked dinners.
This feature desensitizes the alarm for approximately ten minutes. If the smoke is not too dense, the alarm will silence immediately, the unit will verbally announce “Hush Mode Activated,” and the green LED will flash every 2 seconds for approximately 10 minutes.
Reliable AA Battery Backup, Indicator LED, Test Feature, Low Battery and End-of-Life Warning
The alarm’s AA battery backup provides continuous protection, even during power outages. Because this alarm only helps protect you if it’s working, this unit features a red LED that flashes every 30 to 40 seconds to indicate that it is operating correctly. For additional peace of mind, the alarm also contains a test/reset button that enables you to periodically test its circuitry and horn.
If any form of battery failure is detected the red LED light will flash and the unit will “chirp” one time, followed by the warning message “Low Battery.” This cycle will occur once every minute, and will continue for at least seven days.
Ten years after initial power up, this unit will “chirp”every 30 seconds. This is an “operational end of life” feature which will indicate that it is time to replace the alarm. UL 2034, the independent standard applicable to CO alarms, requires CO alarms to have an end of life warning. This requirement went into effect in March 2007, meaning any CO alarm manufactured after April 2007 with a UL listing must have this feature. Most states that require CO alarms in residential dwellings mandate that the alarm meet the UL 2034 standard.
The unit measures just 5.75 inches in diameter and 1.7 inches deep, and it features a neutral, white finish. It includes tamper resist features to deter vandalism or theft. This combination smoke/CO alarm is UL listed, so you can be confident of its quality, and it is backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
About Kidde: A UTC Fire & Security Brand
Renowned for global leadership in fire detection and suppression, Kidde provides solutions ranging from portable fire extinguishers to advanced industrial controls such as flame detection and explosion suppression systems. Kidde is a UTC Fire & Security brand, with a history that’s rich with innovations, from the patent of the Chubb Detector Lock in 1818 to the development of the world’s first wireless networked smoke detectors in 2004.
What’s in the Box
Combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with mounting bracket and mounting hardware, quick-connect wiring harness, two AA batteries, a 10-year limited warranty and a bilingual (English/Spanish) user’s manual.
Kidde KN-COB-B-LP2 Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The Kidde 9Co5 Battery-Operated Carbon Monoxide Detector Utilizes Sophisticated Electronic Components To Protect Individuals And Families. Its Snap-On Cover Provides Immediate Battery Access, While Its Safety Feature Makes It Difficult To Close The Cover If The Batteries ArenMade in: United States Dimensions: 11.5 X 11.5 X 7.5Brand: Kidde Item Weight: 0.75includes: Unit Instruction Guide
With the use of sophisticated electronic components, the Kidde 9CO5-LP battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm protects you and your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide. Also included is an intuitive slide-out battery door that gives easy and immediate access to the batteries and a safety feature mechanism that makes the unit difficult to close without the proper installation of the batteries. This easy-to-install alarm is appropriate for all living areas and comes with a 7-year life warranty and 5-year limited warranty.
The Kidde 9CO5-LP will alert you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home. This battery-operated carbon monoxide alarm continuously monitors carbon monoxide levels, even during power outages when AC-only units are not providing protection.
This unit uses an electrochemical sensor, and when it detects carbon monoxide, it will alert the user with a distinct pattern. The alarm pattern is four short beeps, followed by five seconds of silence, then four more short beeps with a corresponding red LED light. This cycle will continue for four minutes and then change to one cycle every minute until the device is reset or the carbon monoxide is eliminated. In addition, the red LED light will pulse to indicate carbon monoxide has been detected until the device is reset or carbon monoxide is removed from the surrounding area. When there is no carbon monoxide present, a green LED light will flash every 30 seconds, indicating a properly operating alarm when power is present.
What’s in the Box
One Kidde 9CO5-LP unit and two AA batteries.
- Battery operated (3AA batteries included) – Provides protection during power outages
- Battery lockout system – Deters covering battery compartment without installation of batteries
- Slide-out battery door cover – Gives immediate access to batteries
- Test/reset button – Tests the unit for proper operation and can also reset the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- Low battery signal – Alerts user when the battery needs to be replaced
- Green LED – Flashes every 30-seconds to indicate the unit is operating properly
- Red LED – When a dangerous level of carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will pulse and a loud alarm pattern will sound
Nest Protect 2nd Generation Smart Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Wired Alarm, White
- SAVE ENERGY WITH NEST: Nest introduces the 3rd generation Nest Learning Thermostat. With four beautiful colors to choose from and an easy to read display, this thermostat will help make your home not only smart but energy efficient. With just a few manual adjustments, the Nest Thermostat can learn your habits and start to save you money by automatically adjusting the temperature.
- READ THE DISPLAY FROM ACROSS THE ROOM: The Nest Thermostat does something new. It’s called Farsight, and it lights up to show you the temperature, weather or time. You can even choose a digital or analog clock face. Farsight is big and bright on the beautiful display – you can see it from across the room.
- A STYLE FOR EVERY HOME: The Nest Learning Thermostat now comes in four fantastic colors
- Copper, Stainless Steel, Black, and White. Choose copper to add a warm touch. Stainless steel is perfect for a classic, versatile look. Black blends in with dark walls and stylish decor. And white looks great in simple, modern homes.
- WORKS WITH NEST: Nest has worked hard to design thoughtful devices to help keep you safe and secure. Nest devices not only communicate with each other but also with the other smart devices around your home. Your Nest Secure can use your smart light bulbs to help get your attention in the event of an emergency
- your smart washer and dryer can take the data from Nest and run the next load of laundry when energy demand is low. Look for the Works with Nest badge and let Nest handle the rest.
- THERE’S NO PLACE LIKE A NEST HOME: We love home. It’s the best place in the world. But not everything inside our homes is lovable. Some things beep at us
- fail without warning
- keep us in the dark. There are things we’ve learned to ignore. We think these things should do more. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. That’s how we’re creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
- Know from anywhere: Connect Nest Protect to Wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
- Wireless:Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz Wireless erconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHzWireless: Working Wi-Fi connection: 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz Wireless Interconnect: 802.15.4 @ 2.4GHz Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE).Tells you what and where: It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do.
- App Silence: Nest Protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone. Simply walk to the Nest Protect that noticed the problem and open the Nest app.
- Split-Spectrum Sensor: In an emergency, seconds count. Nest Protect uses two wavelengths of light to look for both fast and slow burning fires.
- Heads-Up: Get a friendly voice alert so you can handle burning toast before it becomes a burning toaster.
- 10-year carbon monoxide sensor: Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. When there’s CO, Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
It’s time to expect more from your smoke alarm. Nest Protect has been redesigned from the inside out. It has a Split-Spectrum Sensor, tests itself automatically and lasts up to a decade. It’s also the first home alarm you can hush from your phone without any extra hardware required. And it tells you what’s wrong and can even alert your phone. Nest products are made to work together. And they can even work with lights, locks and other products in your home. The Nest Protect can alert the Nest Thermostat when it detects carbon monoxide and the Thermostat can turn off the furnace to try and reduce the leak while you get to safety. Nest is focused on making simple, human, delightful things. That’s how we’re creating the thoughtful home: A home that takes care of the people inside it and the world around it.
APEMAN Dash Cam 1080P FHD DVR Car Driving Recorder 3" LCD Screen 170° Wide Angle, G-Sensor, WDR, Loop Recording, Night Vision, Motion Detection
- 【1080P FULL HD DASH CAM】Simultaneous recording with Super High Resolution 1080P FHD Lens, and 3” large LCD Screen deliver clearer videos&images and replay the key moment even when high speed driving.
- 【170° SUPER WIDE ANGLE】This car driving recorder employs 170° super wide angle lens. Ultra-wide field of view reduces the blind spots and captures more details, to reserve the real scene.
- 【BUILT IN G-SENSOR】With built-in G-sensor, apeman dashboard camera can automatically detect a sudden shake/collision and lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten even in loop recording. Accident scene can be truly restored.
- 【SUPER NIGHT VISION】The combination of F1.8 large aperture, WDR, HDR ensures the clarity of images at night. Eliminates the need for an auxiliary light source even in low-light environments, making it easy to obtain sharp, color-accurate images.
- 【EASY TO SET UP & USE】 Motion Detection, Seamless Loop Recording, Parking Monitor satisfy your need for daily driving. Simple installation and operation, no need to worry even for a first time user.
Dual Dash cam | VAVA Dual 1920x1080P FHD | Front and Rear Dash Camera | 2560x1440P Single Front| for Cars with Wi-Fi | Night Vision | Parking Mode | G-Sensor | WDR | Loop Recording| Support 128GB Max
- Dual 1080P Dash Cam: The front and rear camera simultaneously capture the road front (155°) and rear (126°) in crystal details at dual 1920x1080P 30fps. Or Single front camera provides you with a crystal clear QHD 2560x1440P@30fps video resolution.
- Dash cam with night vision: Utilize Sony sensor improves Exmor R’s low light sensitivity allowing clear imaging in low light environments and Image Signal Processing (ISP) technology to record a clear, visible video in any situation- day or night.
- Wi-Fi dash cam & VAVA Dash APP: With built-in Wi-Fi and VAVA Dash App (on Google or APP store), easily access to the configure, live stream, playback, download and share incredible HD video to the social media, such as Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Loop recording: Seamless Loop recording will be automatically activated when start the engine. Recorded videos are saved in 1 , 2 or 3-minute segments with an auto-looping mechanism. Support up to 128GB card( Class 10). Note: The 128GB Card not Included.
- Compact Design & Super Easy Installation: Low-profile design allows the VAVA Dash cam to be a well-hidden witness to the road ahead
- When plugged in, operates at 14°F-122°F. Using battery power (for the parking monitor), operates at 32°F-158°F.
VAVA Dash cam features NT96663 CPU that records at 60 frames per second in 1080p resolution. And built-in Sony IMX323 CMOS image sensor provides crisp, smooth and wide footage, even in night.
Kidde Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Peak Level Button – Displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged
- Test Button Functions – Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the Carbon Monoxide alarm
- LED Operation – Blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation
- Ten years after the initial power up, this alarm will “beep” two times every 30 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the alarm.
- NOTE: This CO alarm is not battery operated. However, these alarms are equipped with 9 volt battery backup – the 9 volt battery is to supply short term back-up during a power outage.
Digital Display – Displays the level of carbon monoxide the unit is sensing. The unit updates this reading every 15 seconds
Protect your family from the dangers of carbon monoxide (CO) exposure with the Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk Plug-In Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Battery Backup and Digital Display. The Nighthawk is an easy-to-install unit that provides reliable protection against the dangers of CO. It features a digital display that shows CO levels in parts per million allowing you to see if, how, and when levels change.
This discreet alarm is designed to fit into any standard A/C outlet in your house.
The easy-read digital display updates every 15 seconds to indicate any abrupt changes or alarming trends in CO levels. View larger.
Advanced Technology in an Easy-to-Install, Plug-In Design
Designed for home use, the Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk is a UL-listed, A/C-powered, plug-in CO alarm that utilizes sophisticated electronic components and sensor technology to protect you and your family from the dangers of CO. It plugs directly into a standard A/C outlet and includes a 9-volt battery backup that provides continuous monitoring of CO levels–even during power outages.
About Carbon Monoxide: The Silent Killer
The leading cause of accidental poisoning deaths in North America, carbon monoxide (CO) is often referred to as the silent killer because it’s odorless, tasteless, and invisible. Carbon monoxide poisoning can come about via a number of sources, including everyday items and appliances in your home or office. And because symptoms of CO poisoning mimic the flu or other common illnesses it can often go undiagnosed.
Audible Alarm Pattern Alerts you to Elevated CO Levels
When placed on every level of your home, alarms like the KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk can help protect everyone in the house from CO exposure by giving you an unmistakable signal when levels have reached an unhealthy point. If unhealthy levels are detected, the alarm will emit four quick audible beats every five seconds until either levels decrease or the reset button is pressed.
Easy-to-Read Digital Display Shows CO Levels
The KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk is unique among traditional CO alarms because of its digital display. This display clearly shows levels of CO that the unit has detected and stored– from 30 to 999 ppm–and it updates every 15 seconds to indicate any abrupt changes or alarming trends. The display also shows the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged.
LED Shows Sensor Status
With the KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk, you never have to wonder if the sensor is functioning properly. A blinking dot in the lower right-hand corner of the display denotes normal operation, so you can trust that it’s working. In addition, you can test alarm function by pressing the test/reset button at any time to verify that the horn and electric circuitry are operating properly.
Convenient Mounting Options
The KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk has a low-profile design that makes it suitable for any room in your home. The detector can be plugged into any standard A/C outlet; it’s plug can be snapped into the back of the unit and can be rotated so the alarm remains vertical, independent of whether the electrical socket is mounted vertically or horizontally. In addition, the alarm comes with a 6-foot extension cord, so the unit can be plugged into the wall outlet and then placed on a table or shelf. For the most thorough protection, place an alarm on every level of your home.
The UL-listed Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk has a seven-year life and is backed by a five-year limited warranty.
About Kidde: A UTC Fire and Security Brand
Renowned for global leadership in fire detection and suppression, Kidde provides solutions ranging from portable fire extinguishers to advanced industrial controls such as flame detection and explosion suppression systems. Kidde is a UTC Fire and Security brand, with a history that’s rich with innovations, from the patent of the Chubb Detector Lock in 1818 to the development of the world’s first wireless networked smoke detectors in 2004.
What’s in the Box
Kidde KN-COPP-3 Nighthawk CO Alarm, 9-volt battery, mounting hardware, and installation guide.
Keep your family safe by placing alarms and extinguishers in each area of the house, and by having a fire escape plan. Click here for a detailed image.
Wireless Security Camera, IP Camera 1080P HD Wansview, WiFi Home Indoor Camera for Baby/Pet/Nanny, Motion Detection, 2 Way Audio Night Vision, Works with Alexa, with TF Card Slot and Cloud
- [Full 1080P HD Pet Camera& Works Alexa Echo Show] Stay Connected 24/7, this WiFi camera works with 2.4GHz WiFi only, with 4x digital Zoom, 105°wide viewing angle allows you to see entire room by moving the camera Pan and Tilt with Wansview Cloud app on your phone wherever you are
- We also offer free Windows and Mac software to view the cameras. Works with Alexa Echo Show.
- [Accurate motion detection] capture all movements caused by objects, alarm notification and 10-seconds motion tracking video will be sent to your phone in time, just open Wansview cloud app to check quickly What is going on, will not miss any important movements! You can check recent 2 days alarm videos without subscribing cloud service.
- [Local record and cloud storage] This security camera also supports max 128GB TF card, allows to record alarm Video, you can playback the videos via mobile App in LAN. We offer 30-day free cloud storage, high level AES encryption cloud storage will protect your videos even if this security camera was stolen or broken, no one can access your videos, but your account, don’t worry about privacy!
- [Two way audio& night vision] built-in microphone and speaker Allows to communicate with your love When you are away from home. 940Nm IR LEDs gives your clear black/white Picture in pitch dark up to 5 meters, No light pollution.
- [ Warranty & Customer service] We offer One year Warranty for free repair and 30 days for return and 60 days for replacement. Outstanding customer service, call us at +1 3236863288, or mail to [email protected], or online chat via Wansview cloud app for assistant if you have any problem with this wireless camera.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light, eg:
- What are Top 10 Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light to buy?
- What are Top Rated Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light.
- Before deciding to buy any Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light and What you should consider when buying the Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light and Where to Buy or Purchase the Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Home Safety Low Temperature Warning Light.