Updated 2021 – Top 10 Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18
Finding your suitable readers for zojirushi rice cooker nstsc 18 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for zojirushi rice cooker nstsc 18 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
847 reviews analysed
1. Zojirushi Induction Pressure Stainless Np Nvc10
- Electrical Rating: 120 volts / 1,240 watts
- Easy to ready colored LCD control panel with clock and delay timer
- Multi-menu cooking functions include settings for white, mixed, sushi/sweet rice, porridge, brown, GABA brown and quick cooking
- Steam-reduce setting reduces steam to 50-percent of regular setting
- Dimensions (W x D x H):10-1/8 x 15-3/8 x 8-5/8 inches.Scorch setting toasts rice to a crispy golden brown, ideal for special dishes
- Umami setting extends soaking and steaming time for better rice
Zojirushi NP-NVC10 Induction Heating 5-1/2-Cup (Uncooked) Pressure Rice Cooker and Warmer
The NP-NVC10 5-1/2-cup Induction Heating Pressure Rice Cooker and Warmer is the most intelligent rice cooker ever made. Advanced fuzzy logic technology with AI (Artificial Intelligence) “learns” and adjusts the cooking cycle to get perfect results every time. This rice cooker will automatically select from 3 pressure settings according to the menu selected for the best cooking results. The platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan changes the water quality and allows rice to absorb water easily for better tasting rice. NP-NVC10 also includes superior induction heating technology, multiple cooking functions, an interchangeable melody and beep signal to indicate the end of the cooking cycle, automatic keep warm, and a detachable stainless-steel inner lid. For safety, the appliance provides a pressure-control valve, a back-up safety valve, an inner lid filter, and a pressure indicator on the control panel, which locks the lid during pressure-cooking. Accessories include a rice spatula, a spatula holder, and two measuring cups (for regular rice and rinse-free rice).
Make Every Rice Type Imaginable
This is a menu setting designed to cook delicious brown rice. In order to cook hard rice bran and the rice inside, preheating time is extended for better absorption of water, and is cooked at a lower temperature to allow the rice to cook longer without becoming mushy.
Because sushi rice will be processed after it’s cooked, it’s easier to handle when it is a little firmer. This menu setting is very similar to regular white rice, but uses less water (adjusted by the water fill lines) for a firm finish.
Mixed rice is rice cooked with additional ingredients and seasonings. This setting extends preheating for better absorption of seasoning. Also, the cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to avoid ingredients from boiling over.
Instead of cooking rice in larger amounts of water and risk making it sloppy, use the porridge setting to cook fluffy porridge. Cooking temperature is slightly lower than regular white rice, to be cooked longer for soft texture.
GABA Brown Rice
A newly discovered way of cooking brown rice to “activate” it and increase natural occurring gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), an amino acid in brown rice believed to have health giving properties such as lowering blood pressure, improving kidney function and relieving stress. The brown rice is “activated” by soaking it at 104 degrees F for 2 hours before the actual cooking begins.
About AI Fuzzy Logic Technology
The AI (Artificial Intelligence) allows the rice cooker to “learn” from past cooking experiences and adjust the cooking “flow” to cook ideal rice. NP-NVC10 cooks rice to the same consistency in summer or winter, when water and room temperatures may be drastically different. With AI technology, the rice cooker remembers the capacity you cook most often, and selects the ideal cooking “flow” from the very first stage of the cooking process. Basically, the microchip does all the thinking for you to adjust cooking times and temperatures, sets the precise amount of pre-soaking time of the raw grains, and the time for the final “wait” period during steaming.
What is Induction Heating (IH)
Induction Heating took rice cooking to another level by literally introducing another dimension to the heating process. Where the heating element would normally be located at the bottom of the cooker, IH transforms the entire inner cooking pan into a heat conductor, allowing for higher, more precise and more uniform cooking temperatures.
IH Pressure System
Pressure cooking is a method of cooking in a sealed vessel that does not permit air or liquids to escape below a preset pressure resulting in even higher temperatures. Rice cooked with pressure has been found to stay soft for longer periods of time when compared to regular cooked rice. As pressure builds inside while the rice cooks, the boiling point of the water increases beyond the normal 212 degrees F. Once the water is allowed to boil, it cannot be heated further; but inside a sealed environment under pressure, higher temperatures can be reached, which penetrates everything in the cooker from the surface of the food to its center.
Platinum Infused Nonstick Inner Cooking Pan
The nonstick coating on the inner cooking pan is infused with platinum particles. Through research, we discovered that platinum alkalizes water, which breaks down the protein on the surface of the rice grain, and makes it easier for water to penetrate the rice grain. Enhanced gelatinization brings out the sweetness of rice ultimately making better tasting rice. The water is alkalized when poured into the inner cooking pan and comes into contact with the platinum particles.
Umami is considered the 5th flavor, along with sweet, salty, sour and bitter. It is also described as savoriness, and comes from the Japanese word meaning “good flavor” or “deliciousness”. The Umami setting soaks the rice before cooking longer than the regular white setting. During this extended soaking time, the sugar contained within the rice is slowly released out into the water. Once the rice cooker begins to cook the rice, the sugar that was released into the water reattaches itself onto the surface of the rice, making the cooked rice taste sweeter. The Umami setting also extends the steaming time at the end of the cooking cycle.
Reduces steam to 50% of the Regular Setting. The Rinse-Free setting can be used together with Steam-Reduce, but it is a separate course from other courses, and cannot be combined (e.g., you cannot cook choose Steam-Reduce when cooking sweet or mixed rice). The rice texture may be slightly harder than Regular.
Lightly toasts the bottom of the rice for a crispy texture. This is also a separate setting, and cannot be combined with other settings. It is recommended that the rice be consumed immediately.
Automatic Keep Warm:
The rice cooker automatically switches to Regular Keep Warm when cooking completes. It will keep cooked rice at the optimal serving temperature for up to 12 hours.
Extended Keep Warm:
Keeps cooked rice warm at a lower temperature than Regular Keep Warm to minimize drying and yellowing of rice. It is ideal to switch to Extended Keep Warm when keeping rice warm for a longer period of time.
Taking about 5-8 minutes, it can be used to reheat rice kept warm under Regular or Extended Keep Warm to bring the temperature closer to immediately after cooking.
Keep Warm Monitor
The lid sensor detects how many times the lid has been opened and for how long, and calculates the amount of rice left inside the inner cooking pan. The rice cooker then calculates how much heat is needed to keep the rice at the ideal keep warm temperature. The keep warm monitor alerts you by beeping four times, at 10, 40 or 70 minutes after cooking completes if the lid has not been opened, to encourage you to fluff the rice to release excessive moisture. The rice cooker will also beep four times if the lid is left open for over 5 minutes to remind you to close the lid. If unclosed, the rice cooker will beep every 3 minutes thereafter for up to 3 times. Both beeps will not sound if the rice cooker is set to “Silent” mode.
LCD Control Panel
Easy-to-read LCD control panel with clock and timer features.
Detachable Inner Lid
The inner lid is detachable and washable for easy cleaning.
- The quality of the cooked rice can match upper end restaurants in japan.
- However, i cannot say enough about the quality of the rice and the number of varitial cook options.
- It’s a shame for such a good product.
- Although i wish i went with the larger capacity.
- Even the price is high end, this rice cooker produce very good cooked rice.
- Now i know the price was a bit jarring but i couldn’t complain knowing my previous zojirushi lasted so long compared to most ki… Read More
- But price was too high for this model so at first i brought the neuro fuzzy one which cost 160$ .
- Granted i’m not an expert nor asian-born (which may be redundant ;), but i do love rice and know when it’s just not right, and… Read More
- Twice as big as my old zojirushi, 10 cups – perfect rice every single time.
- The plastic or composite steam pieces on the lid need to be washed and we had to replace once but it was a fair price through z… Read More
- So then i returned it and brought the induction heating one for the cost 250$.
- It is expensive but the rice it cook taste much better too.
- My wife loves the rice cooker, we had the same one overseas but would not work with U.S. voltage.
- I am from BANGLADESH where rice is our main food along with curry for every meal. We use variety of rice most of them are fragr… Read More
2. Zojirushi Cooker 0 54L Ns Llh05 Xa 220 230V
- Overseas 0.54L (3 go) cook microcomputer rice cooker, and “cooked rice /”, “rice rapid”, “sushi rice”, “rice porridge”, “brown rice”, “no-rinse rice” correspondence Delicious plump “full heating”, at any time clean “stainless steel body”, heat is transmitted to the whole “black circle thickness pot” Instruction manual: English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese I used to use in large areas of Europe and Asia. Supply voltage: AC220-230V (50/60Hz), plug shape: SE type Size: 230 × 300 × 190mm (WxHxD), weight: 2.8kg, Country of origin: China
- Overseas product, AC220-230V area for Country of origin: China (People’s Republic of China and Japan, other regions of support in Japan) one year manufacturer’s guarantee: product warranty
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Zojirushi Cooker 0 54L Ns Llh05 Xa 220 230V is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Zojirushi Cooker 0 54L Ns Llh05 Xa 220 230V comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 then don’t look beyond Zojirushi Cooker 0 54L Ns Llh05 Xa 220 230V. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- The quality is good so far, but it’s only can cook for 3 cups.
- The seller provided excellent customer service and was available to answer any questions about the product.
- Zojirushi is a premium brand and well worth every cent.
- Would highly recommend purchasing a zojirushi rice cooker.
3. Zojirushi Np Gbc05xt Induction Heating Stainless
- Thick, spherical inner cooking pan
- carrying handle
- wash by hand. Dimensions (W x D x H) : 9.12 x 11.87 x 7.5 inches
- Capacity*: Up to 3 cups / 0.54 liter.Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary
- Accessories include rice spatula, spatula holder and rice measuring cups
- 700-watt 3-cup rice cooker and warmer with Induction Heating technology. Note – Capacity is measured in the approx. 6 oz. / 180mL rice measuring cup, using raw short grain white rice. Other grains may vary.
- Menu settings include: white/mixed, sushi, porridge, brown, GABA brown, rinse-free and quick cooking. Electrical Rating- 120 volts / 700 watts
- Detachable and washable stainless steel inner lid
- detachable cord
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Zojirushi Np Gbc05xt Induction Heating Stainless has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Zojirushi Np Gbc05xt Induction Heating Stainless is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Zojirushi Np Gbc05xt Induction Heating Stainless easily gets the award of Best Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 Under 100$.
- The biggest reason i love this is for the quality of the rice.
- I’d say i’m very happy with the results!
- I went with the smallest size, which is fine for two people.
- I use nishiki rice with rinse-free and brown nishiki with gaba mode, scaled with a cup for rinse-free rice, came with the cooke… Read More
- So this is like our 3rd zojirushi rice cooker.
- This is my 3rd zojirushi rice cooker.
- For many years we’ve had one of the lower-priced zojirushi models (great product too), so when we got one of the models made in… Read More
- Love this machine because it makes perfect rice.
- Beware, if you’re not living single, this will be too small. I believe this is a great product but I had to return it because i… Read More
- Makes perfect rice! If you like rice, get this and you will love rice.
4. Zojirushi Ns Wxc10 Micom Cooker Warmer
Zojirushi’s NS-WXC10 was created using micro computerized Fuzzy logic technology. Equipped with a computer chip, the rice cooker can “think” and adjust cooking length and temperatures according to the thermal sensor’s calculations. Micom rice cookers not only make perfect white rice, but also flawless brown rice, sushi rice, and porridge. Unlike the conventional rice cooker, soaking and steaming time before and after cooking rice is automatically programmed. This ricecooker has a dent resistant plastic body, automatic keep warm feature, delay timer, and 6 menu settings. 5.5 cup capacity.
- I like that you can put a timer on it and forget it while you are busy with the rest of the house hold stuff.
- The vent is covered by a removable lid which keeps the steam from causing a mess [as happened frequently with the older cookers].
- I have owned two other zojirushi rice cookers before this one – both were the type with the single switch on the front.
- In the slightly more advanced zojirushi models this can be skipped by pressing a quick cook button.
- Works great for all functions compact for counter top and keeps items warm.
- I have owned two other Zojirushi rice cookers before this one – both were the type with the single switch on the front. This ol… Read More
5. Zojirushi Original Ns Lac05 Ns Zcc10 Ns Tgc10
If you are buying a Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 for the first time, then you should have Zojirushi Original Ns Lac05 Ns Zcc10 Ns Tgc10. It has fewer features when you make Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 comparisons of Zojirushi Original Ns Lac05 Ns Zcc10 Ns Tgc10 with any other Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18, grab any Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Zojirushi Original Ns Lac05 Ns Zcc10 Ns Tgc10
6. Zojirushi Ns Rpc10fj Cooker Warmer 1 0 Liter
This rice cooker features an easy-to-use one-touch operation system with an automatic keep warm function. The triple heater conducts heat from the bottom, side, and lid, generating the ideal temperature for the most tasty rice. Inner lid is detachable and washable And the inner pan is easy-to-clean with a nonstick coating. Features a lock tight lid with push button release and a removable Dew collector. Lid is hinged with an easy-to-open handle. Accessories include a measuring cup, spatula, and a spatula holder. This is available in a 5. 5-Cup and 10-cup (uncooked rice) size, in both Tulip and metallic gray colors.
7. Zojirushi Nl Aac18 Cooker Uncooked 1 8 Liters
Zojirushi Nl Aac18 Cooker Uncooked 1 8 Liters is another one which falls under Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Zojirushi Nl Aac18 Cooker Uncooked 1 8 Liters ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 and that is what has revived them. Zojirushi Nl Aac18 Cooker Uncooked 1 8 Liters has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Zojirushi Nl Aac18 Cooker Uncooked 1 8 Liters is amazing features.
- And i love the quality of the rice made in this cooker.
- For all the quality and simplicity and excellent cooking it is still on the expensive side.
- Love this rice cooker, it takes longer to get your rice done then with the aroma rice cooker i had before but the quality of ri… Read More
- A detailed, step-by-step instruction booklet comes with the “zojirushi micom rice cooker”.
- For those of you unsure about the price, consider buying used!
- But, it was easy to use out of the box.
- Like all non-stick cookery you must be extra careful not to scratch the coating.
- Aside from a gash in the original packaging, it was brand new.
- I have used a zojirushi rice cooker for more than twenty years.
- I prefer the zojirushi brand because it keeps food warm and on standby well without spoiling.
- It’s accumulated its share of dings and marks over the years, which the zojirushi model will better resist.
- Would buy again but a higher model, if this one ever goes awry.
- Rice is a staple in my house and I’m very pleased I have this so I don’t rely on microwavable rice.
- Awesome, totally worth the price. The rice comes out perfect. Made in Japan! Quality is awesome
- I use it almost every day.
- Not enough good things can be said about this thing. The white is really easy to clean, has a timer that I can set what time I … Read More
- The real test for me is Brown Rice – I got excellent results 1st time. No guess work other than how much to make. Places a tune… Read More
8. Zojirushi Ns Yac18 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker
Zojirushi Ns Yac18 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Zojirushi Ns Yac18 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker wins the users. Most of them who buy Zojirushi Ns Yac18 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 to any other Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 is least.
- Making fresh, healthy, natural rice with the zojirushi couldn’t be simpler.
- Absolutely worth every penny i spent for this amazing product.
- From the size to the quality, especially the color!
- I know the zojirushi brand from several commercial kitchens i’ve worked in, and know the quality product they turn out.
- My rice-expert father-in-law scoffed at the crazy price i paid, considering you can cook rice in a pot for free.
- Zojirushi will last you almost forever so don’t let the price scare you.
- I have had the zojirushi ns-zcc18 10-cup cooker for several years.
- I have been purchasing zojirushi rice cookers and bread makers for 30 years.
- I finally decided to retire my older model of zojirushi rice cooker which i’ve had for over 20 years.
- It’s a great product,i trust zojirushi, but the plug is too too too loose!
- You cannot go wrong with zojirushi brand.
- Old review:previously, i owned a zojirushi rice cooker which lasted over 12 years.
- Rice takes a little long to cook but it is 5/7 perfect everytimer with rice.
- It’s a great product,I trust zojirushi, but the plug is too too too loose! I don’t want to return it so I have to find another … Read More
- Update 3/20/19:Ok, the real problem turned out to be a loose power cord. For whatever reason, the designers of this rice cooke… Read More
9. Zojirushi Ns Wac18 Wd 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker
- Up to 10 cup capacity rice cooker and warmer with Fuzzy Logic technology
- Detachable power cord
- Accessories include rice spatula, spatula holder and rice measuring cups
- multi-menu cooking functions
- rinse-free and quick cooking
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
- Menu settings include: white/mixed
- User-friendly LCD control panel
Zojirushi Ns Wac18 Wd 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Zojirushi Ns Wac18 Wd 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker which falls into premium category but Zojirushi Ns Wac18 Wd 10 Cup Uncooked Cookeris specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Zojirushi Ns Wac18 Wd 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 available in the market today. Zojirushi Ns Wac18 Wd 10 Cup Uncooked Cooker was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- The cooking quality of this rice cooker is just as good as the one replaced.
- For cooking rice and other grains this rice cooker delivers a consistent quality and has maintained that quality for nearly a y… Read More
- When cooking only 2 cups rice in this cooker–rice is a high quality product, unlike the other model which resulted yellowed dry rice.
- The price difference wasn’t a consideration in my choice, although it did work out for me in getting this product.
- I had to balance what i wanted with price.
- Perfect rice every time; so much better than using an instapot.
- My family had a zojirushi since 1985, it kicked the bucket 2014.
- The best rice cookerI’m so glad I ordered it’s absolutely easy and great looking perfect sizeCan’t wait every day to come hom… Read More
- A good helper in the kitchen. You only need to plug in the button when cooking. You don’t need to wait there. When the time is … Read More
- It works great for all kinds of rice. The rice still tastes good after 2 days sitting in the cooker after cooking done. This is… Read More
10. Original Zojirushi Rice Cooker Measuring
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 yet, then Original Zojirushi Rice Cooker Measuring is your choice. It is another one which is Best Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 Under 100$ and Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Original Zojirushi Rice Cooker Measuring offers best features and although it does not have, Original Zojirushi Rice Cooker Measuring’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Zojirushi Rice Cooker Nstsc 18 Under 100$
- For the price it should at least come filled with cold medicine or candy, but we eat rice, the zojirushi rice cooker is awesome… Read More
- A product replacement for the original measuring cup that was lost.
- The downfall is it’s very expensive for the price.
- I lost the rice cup that came with my zojirushi cooker.
- It’s zojirushi, so it’s bound to be expensive.
- Exactly what I wanted & needed
- Thumbs up! It arrived on time. The downfall is it’s very expensive for the price.
- You’re here because you lost the measuring cup to the one of the greatest rice cookers on earth. Stop being a cheap jerk and ju… Read More